New Connecto® A15 and B125 class grating
Nicoll has released an innovative new range of high-performance, practical and attractive PVC gratings. Our new grating have been redesigned to fit seamlessly into your projects.
- Complies with requirements for people with reduced mobily
- Robust: withstands vehicle wheel loads
- Resistant to corrosion
- Controlled expension of the grating
- Lockable (optional)
Connecto® A15 class grating :
The new GRL77 grating is used to collect stormwater. It is primarily designed for use in locations where A15-class load resistance is required as a minimum (areas for pedestrians and cyclists), such as terraces, garden paths, parks, swimming pools, play areas and so on
- Absorption surface area: 490cm²/ml
- Available in dark grey, light grey and sand
Connecto® B125 class grating:
The new GR77 grating is used to collect stormwater. It is primarily designed for use in locations where B125 class load resistance is required as a minimum, such as garage entrances, private car parks, pavements, multi-storey car parks and pedestrian areas accessible to light vehicles.
- Absorption surface area: 471cm²/ml
- Available in light grey and sand